Patient Engagement Specialist-Customer Service- Part Time Evenings
ClearGage Tampa, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for two experienced Patient Engagement Representatives to join our growing team! Training will be done remotely during regular business hours and once complete, the part-time shift will be a flexible 4-5 hours shift from 4pm-11pm, Monday through Friday, to support west coast clientele. Once our Tampa office re-opens, this position will be on-site.
- Answer inbound calls from patients and consumers to provide assistance and answer questions regarding patient financing and payment plans
- Review financing options available to patients/consumers and complete the financing enrollment process
- Make outbound calls to patients to resolve declined or late payments
- Use email effectively and efficiently to communicate with patients/consumers
- Achieve and maintain a performance standard including but not limited to call handling, call quality and customer satisfaction.
- Employ a high level of interpersonal and communication skills to move beyond patient/consumers frustrations and solve customer’s problem.
- Log all inbound and outbound calls fully and accurately.
- Follow all established processes and procedures for all customer interactions
- Search and retrieve data from various databases.
- Prepare and distribute reports as required
- Previous financial services or medical, healthcare, and/or insurance experience required
- Previous experience with medical claims submission and insurance follow up is highly preferred
- Previous experience with transaction processing and recurring payment plans preferred
- Prior experience with soft collections highly preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Widows and Office applications
- Previous experience in customer service or customer support with a proactive approach to customer satisfaction, preferably in a Software, Healthcare, Insurance Carrier, Doctors Office/Medical Fields or related environment
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly changed environment and follow instructions from supervisors and senior colleagues.
- Outstanding customer service skills and a dedication to the customer service experience; high level of empathy and compassion
ClearGage is revolutionizing the way healthcare providers do business. We recognize the need for modern payment options and deliver innovative patient payment technology that significantly reduces accounts receivable, elevates patient satisfaction and increases total patient payments. In Q2 of 2021, ClearGage launched its new patient finance program designed to help practices extend affordable and fair payment options to more of their patients. This program gives practices the ability to easily setup payment plans with their patients and get paid upfront, as quickly as next business day. Visit www.cleargage.com for more!
3810 Northdale Blvd.Tampa, FL