Medical Providers - Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner - Brattleboro, VT
ClearChoiceMD Brattleboro, VT
- Posted: over a month ago
- Per Diem
We’re seeking Part-Time/ Per Diem, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants, to work in our state-of-the-art center in Brattleboro, VT.
- Provide treatment of illnesses and injuries; order labs and other diagnostic tests, and prescribe medications for children and adults.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate individual patient care appropriate to the age of patient.
- Communicate appropriately with the person served regardless of their age.
- Complete charting and required paperwork in a timely manner.
- Perform common urgent care procedures such as wound repair, abscess drainage, splinting, ECG and X-ray interpretation.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
At ClearChoiceMD, it’s simple: exceptional and compassionate patient care is at the forefront of our urgent care centers. ClearChoiceMD Urgent Care provides high-quality, efficient and affordable treatment of non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries as well as customizable employer health solutions. Our centers offer board-certified providers, state-of-the-art facilities with on-site laboratory services and X-ray. Owned and operated by physicians who know and understand the need for excellent, expedient care, ClearChoiceMD Urgent Care is dedicated to meeting all the needs of the community, from infant to elders, school to industry and everywhere in between.
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance, and a 401K with a match. As an employee, you have (5) free urgent care visits/yr which can be shared by immediate family members.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, age, gender, disability, national origin, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR