Brand Marketing Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. We have experienced strong growth over the years, including four straight years of double-digit growth, and today, we’re a leader in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back.
ClearChoice is supported by TAG – The Aspen Group. TAG was built on the simple idea of bringing better health care to more people and the independent health care practices it supports operate more than 1,100 locations in 45 states.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you’re joining a team with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
As a key member of the Brand Team, you will apply a comprehensive set of marketing skills, including brand building, strategy, analysis and creative development to marketing challenges in the following focused areas:
- Contribute to overall Marcom and Brand building objectives, and help guide Marketing’s role in and response to larger strategic corporate initiatives.
- Support yearly brand planning and brand evolution to meet Marketing goals and objectives.
- Lead channel, in-center and local marketing efforts in support of brand and business objectives
- Support co-initiatives between Aspen Dental and ClearChoice as well as other partnership opportunities within the TAG organization.
Strategic Category Analysis
- Lead competitive analysis and monitoring at the local and category levels to support the brand’s strategic response
- Partner with Corporate Strategy on competitive initiatives to share recommendations and implications with the broader organization
- Proactively examine category messaging and brand / healthcare trends to bring forward latest information to lead long-term brand evolution and planning.
Creative Development and Performance
- Lead projects with external creative partners, including brief writing, establishing timelines and proactively communicating with internal and external partners to identify obstacles and solutions.
- Use strong analytical and communication skills to summarize key learnings and implement ongoing creative and brand improvements with media and brand teams.
- Manage creative development process and feedback with critical thinking and attention to detail.
- Interface with Brand and Marketing area experts, including Marcom, Media, Communication, Insights, Strategy, Legal and Production to develop and deliver quality work
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders and drive cross-functional initiatives through effective oral and written communication, planning and execution.
- Budget management, including invoice and estimate management, month-end reporting, and ongoing analysis of spend data to identify budget opportunities and efficiencies.
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in business, marketing, advertising, or similar desired
- A minimum of three years’ experience in marketing, consulting, or related business roles
- Excellent strategic analysis and organization skills.
- Exceptional communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and effective time management are critical. Individuals are expected to manage their own workload to meet tight deadlines and provide excellent service levels in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Superior client services through internal client, consulting, or agency roles preferred
- Experience developing, managing, and measuring programs and projects from an ROI/KPI basis
- MBA preferred, with direct experience in consulting, agency, performance marketing or brand management roles
- Education or work experience in dental, medical, or healthcare
- Leadership of competitive analysis programs and best practices
- Ability to communicate creative or visionary ideas to business users
- Experience contributing to or managing other marketing channels or integrated campaigns
- Experience working with and managing vendors.
Powered by JazzHR
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers
BusinessView all jobs at ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers