Research & Development – Mobile App Developer (Hybrid)
We are looking for someone who wants to join a fast-paced growing company, is comfortable with change and has the flexibility to change priorities at a moment’s notice. The person should champion mobile development with a strong focus on React Native with solid Android Development background. Should be self-starter and independent thinker.
The Mobile Developer position will develop and integrate back-end and front-end tools and applications that utilize data from the Company’s core systems to create greater transparency and help generate more robust products. The holder of this position will investigate needs, effectively collaborate with users to develop user-friendly resources, and be a well-rounded resource that contributes to the organization’s success.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Remote Work - enjoy working from the comfort of your own home office
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision 401k and Life Benefits
- Design overall architecture of hybrid mobile applications focused around React Native.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of mobile applications.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Writing test plans and test cases for user stories, automated test cases and regression scripts.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- Train existing team on React Native.
- Work with the QA automation team to build regression frameworks and run regression test suites daily.
- Work on a scrum team comprised of typically 3 to 4 developers.
- Participate in daily standup meetings and all meetings of the agile SDLC: planning, estimation, retrospectives, demos, etc.
- Solid, demonstrable experience in React Native based mobile application development. Minimum 3 years of experience required on hybrid mobile development platforms.
- Solid background with Android Mobile Development.
- Experience in transforming with Swift & Kotlin related mobile products to React platform.
- Java, Microservices and Node.js would be a plus.
- Solid experience in developing application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
- Smart, with technical abilities that enable you to learn fast and be creative in your solutions.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- A love for making software better!
As a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) certified telephone captioning provider, ClearCaptions follows the highest industry standards for privacy, security and professionalism on all of our captioning calls. ClearCaptions is dedicated to developing fast, easy and life-changing communications for hard-of-hearing individuals.
If you’re looking for a wide-open field for growth and opportunity, as well as making a difference, look no further.
Why Work Here?ClearCaptions is a leader in phone captioning services and equipment. As a company, ClearCaptions is experiencing tremendous growth year over year. More than 48 million Americans have some form of hearing loss. ClearCaptions service and equipment removes communication obstacles through its commitment to making lives better and adhering to the belief that every word matters. As a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) certified telephone captioning provider, ClearCaptions follows the highest industry standards for privacy, security and professionalism on all of our captioning calls. ClearCaptions is dedicated to developing fast, easy and life-changing communications for hard-of-hearing individuals. If you’re looking for a wide-open field for growth and opportunity, as well as making a difference, look no further.
Get Ready to Love What You Do!