ClearCaptions is looking for a Graphic Designer to assist the marketing team with compelling visuals for digital and print purposes. Designer must know how to interpret the brand style guide and build new assets based on corporate direction.
A successful individual in this role will likewise have a superb attention to detail, high level of energy and the ability to effectively adapt within a fast-paced environment. This position will play a key role in the on-time and on-budget development, execution, and delivery of marketing collateral, be it printed or digital, internal or external to the company.
The Graphic Designer will report to the Brand Manager of Marketing and will be based in Roseville, CA.
- Work with the marketing team to create consistent branded collateral for corporate services.
- Ideate and create scalable marketing materials and collateral that can be leveraged for other marketing purposes.
- Collaborate with the Brand Manager on innovative and creative solutions for one pager, brochures, presentations, etc.
- Maintain and update all field collateral and art files, as well as logo files.
- Proactively improve upon current collateral to ensure relevant and fresh design.
- Create and maintain image libraries for blog posts and web.
- Execute and deliver multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment while maintaining integrity and attention to detail.
- Building social media graphics using design principles.
- Help develop shot lists for video and photography shoots.
- Make basic grammatical edits, when necessary, in design files.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (required) in design or related field.
- Two (2) to four (4) years experience (preferred) in a marketing-focused design role.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience MS Office Suite applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) proficiency (required).
- Strong design capabilities (digital and print).
- Demonstrated ease in collaborating with a team of creative professionals, internal and external to the company, at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in a fast-paced work environment managing multiple competing deadlines.
- Familiarity with new design trends.
- Understanding of branding (visual identity and messaging) and working within brand standards.
- Excellent file management organizational skills.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS preferred.
- Video editing and animation is a bonus.
- A keen eye for detail.
Employees may experience the following physical demands for extended periods of time:
- Sitting, standing and walking (70%).
- Keyboarding (70%).
- Viewing computer monitor, tablet and cell phone screen requiring close vision (70%).
Work is performed in a corporate business office environment.
Compensation: A competitive compensation package will be offered to successful candidates.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job.
ClearCaptions is an equal opportunity, at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
As a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) certified telephone captioning provider, ClearCaptions follows the highest industry standards for privacy, security and professionalism on all of our captioning calls. ClearCaptions is dedicated to developing fast, easy and life-changing communications for hard-of-hearing individuals.
If you’re looking for a wide-open field for growth and opportunity, as well as making a difference, look no further.