For the position of Field Sales Technician, ClearCaptions is looking for a caring, customer service-oriented individual with a demonstrable passion for helping people with hearing loss.
This is an in-the-field position that brings the opportunity to individually train our customers in using the ClearCaptions equipment and service to effectively enrich their lives.
As ClearCaptions Field Sales Technician, you must enjoy working with a variety of people, mostly senior citizens, in their homes. This is a part-time position working 20-25 hours per week for those who enjoy and excel when working independently.
This role will report to the Business Development Sales Manager and will be based in the Long Island, NY area.
- Setup and troubleshoot ClearCaptions phones/devices.
- Courteously train customers on how to use ClearCaptions devices and their features.
- Assist Business Development Managers with lead generation activities as needed.
- Complete service/repair calls as assigned.
- Accurately maintain customer records.
- Complete required reports and feedback on customer interactions.
- Maintain adequate inventory of equipment and supplies to service customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to effectively communicate.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Ability to adapt to unique needs of individual customers.
- Must be reliable, organized and punctual.
- Ability to be flexible in a constantly changing environments.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer knowledge and experience.
- Experience working with senior citizens a plus.
- Sales and service experience.
- Positive attitude, team player, good interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have a reliable, licensed and insured vehicle available at all times
- Possess a valid driver license and have a clean driving record.
Employees may experience the following physical demands for extended periods of time:
- Sitting, standing and walking (75%)
- Keyboarding (25%)
- Viewing computer monitor, tablet and cell phone screen requiring close vision (25%)
Work is performed in a field environment.
A competitive compensation package will be offered to successful candidates.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job.
ClearCaptions is an Equal Opportunity Employer