The Workforce Management (WFM) Analyst for ClearCaptions, LLC, is responsible for analyzing staffing across multiple call centers and vendors in order to ensure that daily service level goals are met. You will monitor internal and external factors that impact staffing demand as well as staffing shortages and request staffing moves to adjust to need. Position reports directly to Call Center Workforce Manager and works closely with multiple third-party site workforce analysts/team leads to assist in managing staffing to meet service level requirements and goals. The right candidate is well-versed in using WFM software and possesses a minimum of two years’
experience working in/with a WFM department.
This position is located in Roseville, CA.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Responsible for projecting staffing schedule needs across multiple call centers and vendors to meet sales driven forecast.
• Responsible for publishing schedules to vendors in a way that maximizes efficiency and fairness.
• Evaluate vendor actual staff schedules and workflows to properly communicate any possible improvements of efficiencies, across multiple centers and multiple vendor.
• Analyze actual agent schedules and production performance to measure adherence against published staffing need.
• Analyze data and recognize/interpret trends and communicate needed changes to vendors and management.
• Cooperate with vendors to determine what intraday adjustments can be made; alert management to potential service level risks.
• Ensure vendor call center staff are utilized to provide optimum service levels for customers.
• Monitor external factors that may impact workload volumes; calculate potential business impacts from these factors and communicate action plans.
• Track, analyze and report center performance and compliance with reports from WFM tool.
• Run and distribute traffic and agent reports for vendors utilizing WFM tool.
• Track system issues and report to the proper support team.
• Based on analysis, provide process improvement and operational improvement recommendations to management.
• Provide and full WFM support for internal IP-CTS call centers, where applicable.
• Monitor schedule and headcount changes from providers; report weekly headcount and capacity across all sites .
• Consistently perform quality review of data and report results; question and validate data for integrity and consistency, document report processes and logic applied in
• Additional duties and assignments as directed by Call Center Workforce Manager and/or Vendor Relations Manager.
• Associates degree or equivalent work history in Call Center WFM.
• Minimum two years’ WFM experience with WFM Software.
• Expertise in ACD and WFM reporting principals.
• Minimum two years’ call center experience in operations.
• Advanced skill of Microsoft Excel is required (including but not limited to: PowerPivot, advanced formulas, nested statements, trend analysis, advanced charting, pivot
tables and data manipulation centered on agent and traffic performance data.
• Working knowledge of MS Office.
• Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills, coupled with the ability to manage multiple priority projects and shift priorities as needed while maintaining accurate and
precise work, detecting and resolving discrepancies.
• Ability to manage expectations and complete deadlines with key business partners.
• Ability to work independently, proactively and creatively while exercising sound judgment in a fast-paced and results-driven environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Analytical skills with high degree of accuracy.
• Ability to work as part of a team of remote employees across the United States.
• Ability to adhere to strict federal and business compliance and confidentiality rules.
EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING STRONGLY DESIRED:
• Secure, confidential office space in the home.
• Forecasting or predictive modeling experience.
• Experience in Telecommunications Relay (TRS) industry, especially IP-CTS.
• Experience working in highly regulated, confidential environment.
Work is performed at the Corporate Office. Travel requirements will be under 5%. Will be required to work weekends and evenings as needed to meet business needs of a
Employees may experience the following physical demands for extended periods of time:
Sitting, standing and walking (95-100%)
Viewing computer monitor requiring close vision (90-100%)
Call Center Operations - Workforce Management Analyst - Career Portals
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job.
ClearCaptions is an equal opportunity, at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
As a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) certified telephone captioning provider, ClearCaptions follows the highest industry standards for privacy, security and professionalism on all of our captioning calls. ClearCaptions is dedicated to developing fast, easy and life-changing communications for hard-of-hearing individuals.
If you’re looking for a wide-open field for growth and opportunity, as well as making a difference, look no further.