Optician - Port Richey, FL
Clear Sight Partners Port Richey, FL
- Expired: May 13, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Want a work-life balance that is supported by a Monday through Friday schedule?
Looking for great pay - plus the ability to get a bonus?
We've got a home for you at Opti-mart in Port Richey. Opti-mart is now part of Clear Sight Partners. At Clear Sight Partners, we are building the region’s premier destination for comprehensive vision care. We are a team of over 130 optometrists, ophthalmologists, surgeons, opticians, and eye care professionals serving more than 100,000 patients across 15 different locations in the Greater Tampa Bay area. From routine eye exams and optical retail, to medical optometry, ophthalmology, and surgical procedures, our patients experience end-to-end personalized care and service.
As an Optician on our team you'll be responsible for:
- Measuring eyes and facial contours to recommend proper size frames and to aid customer in selecting frames according to client's occupation, habits, and appearance.
- Grinding lenses according to prescription written by ophthalmologist or optometrist and fits lenses properly in frame.
- Fitting eyeglasses to customer's satisfaction, making adjustments that may be required to achieve maximum comfort.
- Showing clients how to insert, remove, and care for contact lenses. Makes sure lenses fit the client properly.
- Making minor repairs to damaged frames or replaces frames according to customer's wishes.
- You may also fit low vision aids or cosmetic shells to cover blemished eyes.
- Associate's degree in ophthalmic dispensing or optometric technology.
- Valid state license.
- Certification by the American Board of Opticianry and the National Contact Lens Examiners (ABO-NCLE).
- Technical ability to carry out precision grinding of lenses.
- Ability to perform effectively in a high volume of customer interaction
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Proven quality experience as demonstrated through historical work/achievements
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to meet deadlines and goals
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years
Clear Sight Partners
AddressPort Richey, FL
HealthcareView all jobs at Clear Sight Partners