Clearscope has openings for full time Customer Service Representative working with our Team. This representative will be responsible for meeting directly with external customers and clients regarding services. Representatives provide professional presentations, and documents of services.
· Respond to customer inquiries
· Provide professional customer service
· Ability to handle routine work tasks performed in a structured environment
· Consistently meet established performance and quality standards
· Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Our ideal candidate has similar work or educational experiences, is highly detail oriented, has the ability to multi-task and work independently in addition to a team environment, is able to meet deadlines and has superior customer service and communication skills, with an emphasis in strong communication skills.