Medical Assistant ( Regular Part-time, Full-Time, PRN Pool)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $12 to $19 Hourly
New graduates will be considered
•Benefical to be Bilingual (Spanish) but not a requirement
Administrative Duties (may include, but not limited to):
•Using computer applications –windows, outlook, various emails, EHR and others.
•Answering telephones- must be able to handle multiple phone lines
•Greeting patients – friendly demeanor and positive attitude
•Updating and filing patient medical records
•Checking in patients and verifying insurance coverage’s
•Scheduling appointments for various providers in office and off-site occupational exams
•Arranging for hospital admissions and laboratory services
•Collecting co-pays and making sure payments are processed correctly per policy
Clinical Duties (may include, but not limited to):
• Taking brief medical histories /chief complaints
• Explaining treatment procedures to patients, preparing patients for exams, and respond to all patient inquiries with a positive attitude.
• Collecting and preparing laboratory specimens, EKG, drug screens, vitals, vaccines, procedure set-up, and several other patient care functions as needed.
• Preparing and administering medications as directed by a physician
•Authorizing prescription refills as directed
• Be able to front office and clinical back office functions when needed
• May be needed to travel with provider to perform off-site exams
Clear Medical Concepts
Clear Medical Concepts (CMC) is a limited liability Corporation comprised of a dynamic group of Physicians, Physicians Assistants and Nurse Practitioners. CMC was created to provide essential medical care, preventive, regulatory and diagnostic exams to the busy community of the Metro Atlanta and surrounding counties.
AddressForest Park, GA