If you're looking for your next career home for the next 10 years +
This job is for you!
Are you tired of being just a number within an organization?
Do you feel like a dumping ground for senior execs to pawn work off to?
Looking for more than simply sitting behind a desk, board all day?
Clear Height is in growth mode to become the dominant player in Industrial and Suburban Office within the Chicagoland area due to our track record of outperformance, our entrepreneurial spirit coupled with a proven process of doing business, and at our core, we believe in the human need to have fun and excitement every day.
You will be on a team where you will have a direct role in the success of the organization by ensuring the portfolio is exceeding expectations.
Candidates should have 5+ years of experience in commercial real estate property management. Qualified candidates must possess the following requirements and characteristics:
- Must have the ability and know-how to have Fun and Excitement Everyday
- Must not be afraid of Change
- Patience and persistence are a requirement
- Excellent Customer Service is essential
- Ability to Multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment without compromising accuracy of details
- Results-oriented with an entrepreneurial spirit and a commitment to excellence
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and quickly adapt to new challenges
- Strategic thinking with proactive problem-solving skills
- High level of initiative, strong work ethic, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have a thorough understanding and demonstrated history of:
- Certificates of Insurance
- Identifying Tenant delinquencies and collection measures
- Compiling CAM/RE Tax Reconciliations
- Annual Budgeting
- Vendor Relationships
- Lease Analysis
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and YARDI
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Real Estate or related degree required
Based in Oak Brook, Illinois, the Property Manager will report to the Director of Property Management. They will work on the Property Management Team, and work closely with the Accounting/Finance Team, Asset Management Team, and Leasing Director.
This person will be a key team member of the organization responsible for, but not limited to:
- Tenant Relations, Satisfaction + Retention:
- Assist in managing over 300+ tenants and 40+ assets of Industrial + Suburban Office property types in the Chicagoland area
- Lease Coordination, Move-In’s and Move-Out’s
- Abstract lease agreements and explain in detail with each tenant
- Improve our NPS Score
- Building Oversight
- Oversee + Coordinate Preventive and Routine Maintenance
- Capital + Tenant Improvement Planning and Coordination
- Inspecting vacant units and completing repairs
- Contracting through the use of out-sourced contractors and in-house maintenance staff
- Maintain a high profile with our Broker Partners in the real estate industry
- Assist with monthly and quarterly investor reporting and annual valuation assessments
Clear Height Properties (“CHP”). For more information on CHP, please visit the company website at www.clearheight.com
Market, dependent on level of experience. Compensation package includes benefits and incentive bonuses.
2625 Butterfield Road, Suite 213W, Oak Brook, IL 60523
For more information, please contact:
Sue Caporale via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), with the subject line reading: “MY NEXT 10 YEARS – YOUR NAME”
Clear Height Properties
Why Work Here?Clear Height Properties is a real estate investment and management company headquartered in Oak Brook, Illinois. The company’s vision to be the best in creating value for it’s clients through acquiring and developing properties in the most desirable locations.
Entrepreneurial spirit coupled with a proven process of doing business, and at our core, we believe in the human need to have fun!