- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Vendor Receiving Clerk
Are you looking for a great company culture, safe work environment, great leadership, and family atmosphere? Then look no further than Clear Design!
We offer a competitive hourly base salary for this Warehouse Associate position. You would also be eligible for a strong benefits package including health, dental, vision, a 401(k) plan, public holidays, 14 days of personal paid time off (PTO), and one bonus day for your birthday or volunteer day.
Position: Vendor Receiving Clerk
Status: Full Time
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:00am-4:00pm
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
Clear Design is a national office furniture manufacturing company located in San Antonio, TX. Our team is made up of ambitious, forward-thinking people who believe in the company goals and culture. We seek first to understand before being understood, and always support our team members. We are all actively engaged in the success of our business with an unrivaled commitment to excellence in everything we do. We are a continuously learning company with lots of opportunities for growth. If you feel you would be a great fit, apply today!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Always ensure safety is at the highest regards on a daily
- Learn the Business and divisions
- Verify contents on receipt matches physical items description, variants, and quantities
- Input receipts into system
- Inspect incoming material for quality and any damages take pictures and document on receipts and update damage report along with notifying the proper customer service
- Receive items need to be put away in system as physical locations need to work with receiving manager for proper bin locations
- Verify accuracy of all paperwork pertaining to delivery
- Address any issues pertaining to delivery with vendor and/or internal department managers
- Maintain and document visual board along with updating vendor report and Smartsheet
- Maintain filing system
- Focus on Quality and Low Error Rates
- Communicate issues and report to Receiving Manager and appropriate customer service
- Daily strategically workload planning
- Coordinate with receiving manager of manual labor request for work assignment
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
- Basic knowledge of using and operating warehouse machinery and equipment including forklifts
- Ability to work as a team and coordinate workings with both warehouse staff and office personnel
- Must have positive attitude, ability to work with limited supervision and desire to work hard
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position outlined below
- Prior related experience preferred
- High school diploma or a GED equivalent certificate required
Work location is in San Antonio, Texas. This position is not eligible for remote work.
If you think you have the drive, skills and experience to join the team, we want to speak with you! To apply, please follow this link:
https://cleardesign.applicantpro.com/jobs/ and upload your resume.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressSan Antonio, TX
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Clear Design