Box Truck Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Box Truck Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at most 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW). Although the listing states Middlesex County, there will be statewide driving and occasionally out of state as well.
- Safely operate a heavy truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after each trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Clean Driving Record, dating back at least 5 years
- Capability to obtain DOT Medical Card and pass DOT Physical
- Clean MVR Abstract (We will be requesting upon interviewing)
- Clean background (We will be conducting upon interviewing)
- Ability to pass Drug Test
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Clear Cut Transport
AddressMiddlesex County, NJ
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh BOX Truck Driver jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.