Clear Creek Systems, Inc. is an industry leading environmental service contractor focused on providing innovative water quality solutions to the construction, remediation and industrial market sectors. We are currently seeking an individual to join our business development team to support growth and expansion in the Pacific Northwest. We are looking for a self-motivated and charismatic individual who can work well as part of a team, stay on task while working alone and who is willing and able to learn technical aspects and applications for our technologies and service offerings.
· Establish and build productive relationships with potential clients in the construction, land development and remediation markets.
· Engage with potential customers to deliver proposals, bids and project related submittals.
· Manage sales efforts through the use of the company’s CRM software.
· Drive sales in the Pacific Northwest Region to assist with achieving a variety of project and company growth initiatives.
· Generate sales through following up on warm leads provided by our inside sales support team.
· Establish and initiate client meetings to build relationships or follow up on project bids with contractors, engineering firms, municipalities, regulatory agencies and consultants.
· Conduct cold calls to potential clients through office visits, job walks, pre-bid meetings, phone calls and digital communication.
· Prepare and submit project bids or proposals while managing the sales process through the company’s CRM software.
· BA or BS preferred with 3-5 years of experience in outside sales servicing the construction or environmental services industry.
· Excellent customer service skills and demonstrated ability to effectively interact with all levels of clients, vendors and work associates in a positive manner is required.
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (including public speaking) are required.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher) is required.
· Ability to travel regionally up to 25% of the time.
Interested candidates need to submit a cover letter and resume with 3 professional references.