This position exists to aid our production department in ensuring our customers have a seamless and exceptional installation experience with us and are 100% satisfied with their project. You will assist our production manager with a variety of tasks and will handle the majority of the communications between the production department and the homeowner throughout the project.
- Interact with homeowners and ensure 100% satisfaction
- Collect final payments from homeowners
- Assure all materials are on-site and crews are fully stocked throughout the installation
- Job scheduling
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Great communication, customer service, and technical skills
- Positive and energetic personality
- Punctual and reliable
- Possess a genuine desire to exceed customer expectations
- Handle customer complaints, problems, and warranty issues post project completion/sign-off
- Schedule service work according to priority
- Welcome customers, go over installation process, schedule measures and installs
- Ensure that each customer issue is handled properly, documented, and rectified
- Prepare and direct the daily installation schedule
- Customer Service Experience working with Homeowners/Customers in the Home Improvement Industry is a HUGE PLUS
- Positive work environment
- Competitive Pay
- Paid training
- Weekly pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision
Clear Choice Home Improvements
Why Work Here?Based in Manchester, New Hampshire, Clear Choice Home Improvements is a family-owned remodeling company that has served homeowners throughout New England since 2004. We offer a wide array of services, including window, roofing, siding, and door replacement as well as gutter installation and bathroom remodeling, and we take pride in carefully curating the finest products that will offer the best performance for New England homes. We ensure our customers receive outstanding value for their investment by providing personalized service in addition to exceptional installations from our team of trained and experienced remodeling experts.
We're growing, and that means new career opportunities. Join us and be part of a fantastic company with a great culture!