SCOPE OF POSITION
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management. Our goal is to build value in the marketplace while educating retailers and their staff on existing and upcoming products and services that supplement their business today.
• Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
• Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
• Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
• Customer account onboarding and activation. Including customer training.
• Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
• Meeting planned sales goals and quotas.
• Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
• Build value in and Increase monthly orders from existing accounts.
• Ensure all members of the sales team are logging and documenting all activity in CRM (Salesforce).
• Prepare sales and marketing information for customers.
• Set goals, manage and report on sales team metrics and data requested by management.
• Preparing and maintaining Sales Department Budget.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
• Achieves assigned organizational objectives for sales, average ticket size, order frequency, and customer satisfaction rankings.
• Perform on all key performance indicators, which includes but is not limited to:
• New accounts signed
• Existing account order activity
• Monthly sales totals and goals;
• Average $ per order
• Average $ per month per account
• Minimum of 5 years of proven successful sales experience
• 5 years’ experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
• Proven dedication to performance-based environments
• Industry experience a plus
• MED Support Badge Preferred
• Computer proficiently, specifically but not limited to:
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Expert time-management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills; Ability to quickly adapt to an often-changing and rapid-paced work environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Ability to produce effective presentations
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
• This position requires some travel
• Standard office hours are 8 – 5 Monday - Friday; but there is no set time or hours for this position; circumstances could require extraordinary time commitment.
• All prospective employees must pass a background check and all necessary assessments after conditional offer of employment is extended.