Cleanology Housekeeping Personnel Service is a residential housekeeping agency which has continued to experience strong growth in many facets of business over the years. We hiring a Full-Time ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT who is interested in growing with us through this "ground floor" opportunity:
- Candidates must be able to read, write, and communicate FLUENTLY in ENGLISH and SPANISH.
- To be successful in this role it is important that you have the ability to effectively manage and multi-task to meet our client’s needs.
- You should be dependable, even tempered and a team player with a strong work ethic as you deal with our client's expectations in a professional manner that always stresses customer service and satisfaction.
- You should have a solid computer background (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- It is important to have very good organizational skills and the ability to work independently as needed.
You will be assisting in day-to-day operations and administrative functions which include:
- Handling a steady volume of phone calls and computer generated sales inquiries
- Sharing information of available housekeeping services offered to our clients
- Setting appointments when our clients want to book housekeeping services
- Acknowledging client's instructions, requests, and concerns to the housekeepers
- Drafting and emailing documents as necessary to the client for their confirmation
- Distributing job information or instructions as requested by clients to the housekeepers
- Advising the client of any on-sight issues or concerns
- Sharing client compliments and/or complaints with housekeeping team members
An important aspect of this position will be the ability to establish and maintain new clients. This can be achieved via participation in:
- Marketing campaign management and/or networking efforts
- Prospecting "warm leads" to make direct contact
- Follow up with potential business-to-business clients
Compensation based on experience and strengths:
- Hourly pay
- Commissions based on earned revenue
- Quarterly and yearly bonuses based on goal achievements and earned revenue
**A cover letter will be asked of you once you complete the application process.**
**Hourly rate will depend on work related experience**