Area Operations Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Area Manager for the commercial division is responsible for the following:
- Maintain overall responsibility for all aspects of commercial cleaning services in a portfolio of accounts.
- Must be able to work days, evenings, and be on call, on rotating weekends.
- Hold meetings with clients, provide feedback to the VP of Operations and client services department and follow up in a timely manner to ensure client satisfaction.
- Lead, manage, coach and hold employees.
- Ensure all accounts are staffed and maintaining contractual compliance at all times.
- Employee training compliance.
- Quality assurance in assigned territory.
- Coordinate employee personal time off (PTO), manage and train substitutes accordingly.
- Attend to properties needs and clients' requests on a timely manner.
- Maintain budgetary compliance at all accounts.
- Scheduling of project work when requested or needed.
- Maintain and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Work with other departments in the company.
- Maintain excellent communication at all levels.
BusinessView all jobs at CleanOffice Inc