Mobile Hygiene Managers - CDL Required
Clean the World Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Description: *Note: CDL Required. Responsible for the management and oversight of a Mobile Hygiene Unit and all associated activities, including all events, programs, personnel, and community partnerships. This position reports to the Senior Manager of Domestic Programs and serves as a key leader and representative for Clean the World Foundation in the greater Southern Nevada community.
1. Ensure safe and prompt transportation and setup of the Mobile Hygiene Unit to designated program locations.
2. Oversee and coordinate program site logistics and activities, in conjunction with community partners.
3. Facilitate all on-site programming, including interaction with public and clients, coordination of meetings, unit scheduling, and associated activities.
4. Document all MHU activities, including daily transportation logs and comprehensive client records, and ensure proper coordination with community databases.
5. Manage all aspects of MHU and associated equipment, including ensuring proper maintenance and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
6. Represent Clean the World at community events or meetings and speak to the public and partners about the MHU program as assigned.
7. Manage the inventory for the MHU, and coordinate with other departments and community partners to ensure supplies and materials are available as needed.
8. Communicate the work of the MHU with all CTW teams and departments on a regular basis, including working with the Marketing Team to promote upcoming public events.
9. Ensure effective collection and dissemination of all data related to MHU operations, including details on clients served.
10. Supervise and manage the Mobile Hygiene Assistant.
Education and Experience:
1. Minimum of five years’ relevant experience plus a high school diploma.
2. Commercial driver’s license with clean driving record required.
3. Experience in the nonprofit sector desirable.
4. Comfort working with people experiencing homelessness and in challenging conditions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Analyzing information or data.
2. The ability to work under pressure and stay organized.
3. The ability to communicate well with the public.
4. Logically analyze problems, draw conclusions and interpret information.
5. The ability to make independent decisions on significant matters with limited or no supervision.
Environmental and Physical Conditions:
1. Work outside.
2. Exposure to a variety of external environments and conditions.
3. Operation of vehicle.
Facebook: @Clean the World https://www.facebook.com/CleanTheWorld
Twitter: @CleantheWorld https://twitter.com/cleantheworld
Instagram: @Clean_the_World https://instagram.com/clean_the_world/
LinkedIn: @Clean the World https://www.linkedin.com/company/clean-the-world
Clean the World is committed to providing equal opportunity in employment services. Our organization participates in E-Verify and the National Drug Free Workplace Alliance program.
Clean the WorldWhy Work Here?
Soap Saves Lives! Join the Global Hygiene Revolution!
Clean the World is dedicated to saving millions of lives around the world while simultaneously diverting hotel waste from landfills. On average, more than 5,000 children die every day from hygiene-related illnesses, primarily pneumonia and diarrheal disease, which are two of the top killers of children under the age of 5. Since 2009, Clean the World has contributed to a 30 percent reduction in pre-adolescent deaths from hygiene-related illnesses by providing soap and hygiene education to make hand washing a lifelong habit and encourage vigorous childhood development. Facebook: @Clean the World https://www.facebook.com/CleanTheWorld Twitter: @CleantheWorld https://twitter.com/cleantheworld Instagram: @Clean_the_World https://instagram.com/clean_the_world/ LinkedIn: @Clean the World https://www.linkedin.com/company/clean-the-world Clean the World is committed to providing equal opportunity in employment services. Our organization participates in E-Verify and the National Drug Free Workplace Alliance program.
3111 S Valley View Blvd L 115Las Vegas, NV