Only the cleanest air and water in our environment are the goals of Centrotherm Clean Solutions. We create solutions for toxic gas abatement in technical manufacturing processes worldwide.
Our rapidly growing US company, Clean Tech, Inc. is looking for dedicated, talented, and very detailed service personnel to keep our systems in top shape and customers completely satisfied. Looking to fill this position in Boise, ID. Positions available in Hillsboro, OR, Chandler, AZ, and Albuquerque NM.
Field Service Technician responsibilities include:
· Provide system service while on-shift, during field visits, or dispatches
· Manage on-site installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks
· Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions according to company and customer procedures
- Establish and exceed customer expectations
- Provide phone support to customer technicians to facilitate the resolution of hardware/software issues
- Training of customer operators and maintenance staff
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive customer relationships
· Proven Field Service experience with technical products
· Semiconductor industry/process knowledge desired
· Background in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering
· Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Optional: Flexibility to travel for on-site servicing and installations; travel will be mainly within North America, occasional travel to the manufacturing facility in Germany may be necessary
· Associate degree, technical degree, or certification
· Must have a valid Driver’s License and ability to work in the US
Clean Tech, Inc.