Clean Team Dublin, OH
- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Clean Team we take great pride in our work and strive to meet and exceed our clients' expectations. To get there, it takes outstanding, driven and organized leaders to manage our accounts and coordinate team members. That's where you come in!
As an Area Manager at Clean Team you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of your assigned area. We are currently looking for an Area Manager in the Columbus area.
You will fit in at Clean Team if:
- You are devoted to providing our customers with the highest quality service
- You are hardworking, a gracious team member and are able to get down to the nitty gritty
- You are able to strategically plan by utilizing all resources and delegate duties for your accounts
- You are looking for an opportunity to work independently utilizing your leadership skills
- You are dedicated to developing and leading a team of your own
We rely on our Area Managers to:
- Oversee the quality of services provided to customers and secure customer retention
- Train and lead a team of Supervisors and Cleaning Associates
- Control labor and supply costs
- Identify areas where further training is necessary and identify and retain our all-star employees
- Deliver product and ensure each account is adequately stocked
- Work together with your team and upper management to provide effective communication
- Manage your time and prioritize a nightly and weekly agenda
- Skilled at making quality decisions, follow through with strategic planning to meet deadlines on tasks and projects
- Ability to give and receive feedback and effectively apply solutions to resolve issues or manage conflict
- Capability to create a game plan for each evening and week by using effective time management and scheduling
- Second Shift position from 4:00pm-12:00am based largely on customer needs
We offer our Area Managers opportunities for advancement, vehicle and gas allowance, paid holidays, paid vacation, and a company retirement plan.
Clean Team is a regional commercial janitorial company that has been in business for 20 years and counting. Each year our team has consistently grown and expanded. We currently serve customers in Ohio, Michigan, & Indiana.
Clean Team provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Clean Team complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
BusinessView all jobs at Clean Team