The Industrial Services Specialist is responsible for scoping jobs, quoting jobs, and setting up jobs. This person will also work with customers to determine what other services the company provides that they could be using. The Industrial Services Specialist will work internally preparing the quote, deliver the quote to the customer, explain our value propositions and close the work with the customer. Collaborating with sales the Industrial Service Specialist will have KPIs on sales quotas, customer meetings, margin expectations and quote volumes, among other measurements.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Assigned 6-10 specific sites. Follow up with customer to assure satisfaction and any issue resolution;
- Visit assigned accounts weekly walking the sites and observing all activity at the facility plant that can use IS services;
- Works directly with the Local Account Manager that owns the account to assure all stakeholders are sharing information and opportunities to provide best value to the customers;
- Understand the scope of work identified and reach out to the LOB specialists as needed to provide the best value for the customer and company;
- Develop relationships with Plant Manager, Operations Manager, Unit Managers and Turnaround Managers by identifying opportunities that could be remedied by allowing us to manage the opportunities;
- Prepare system quotes and execution plans to address the opportunities that are considered "core" industrial opportunities. Review quotes with necessary managers depending on the value to validate the execution plan and to confirm the pricing and margin are acceptable. Presents quotes and execution plan to customer representative. Explains the quote in detail to the customer to assure they understand the need, the value provided and expectations for both parties with respect to execution;
- Schedules work with the customer and follow's up with customers to ensure service quality as well as develop relationship for future work;
- Coordinates with the local Branch Dispatchers/Coordinators to assure all members of the execution team fully understand the resources required (personnel and their qualifications, equipment, etc.), any specifics of the work required (night work, required training, safety needs or requirements, location, specific gates to use, etc.) and the details of the quote (is overtime applicable and when, specific trucks needed, specific nozzles, etc.);
- As necessary, kicks off the job at initial point of execution to assure a CHES team is aware of any safety concerns, staffed adequately, has the correct equipment and the team understands the scope of work. Checks in daily with operations team to understand progress, any execution concerns and the need to discuss any issues with the customer;
- Other duties as assigned.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science, Engineering or related Field preferred;
- CHMM, similar;
- 7-10 years of similar experience required;
- Industrial Services experience preferred;
- Knowledge of Equipment;
- Knowledge of Environmental regulations/ statues;
- Safety and compliance knowledge required;
- Good communication and presentation skills preferred.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We appreciate all those interested in joining our team; however, only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Why Work Here?Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. We appreciate all those interested in joining our team; however, only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Excellent career opportunities with North America's leading provider of environmental solutions!