- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive hourly wages based on experience with weekly overtime!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment.
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, the company paid training and tuition reimbursement.
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Paid travel is provided! Mileage and per diem available.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time;
- Performs work in enclosed (confined) spaces;
- Performs work using high-pressure water blasting equipment to clean heavy industrial equipment (pipes, boilers, tanks, heat exchangers, bundles, etc.);
- Loads hoses, chemicals, and other equipment required for an assigned job onto the truck;
- Cleans work area and equipment after work is completed.
- Practices safety procedures in accordance with training and guidelines when working.
- Assists in the inspection of equipment, hoses, connections, pumps and general work area.
- Performs labor-intensive activities in all weather conditions throughout the day.
- Works in atmospheres with low clearances in confined spaces and at heights.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Previous labor-intensive work experience (e.g. construction, lawn maintenance) required.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Ability to shave and wear a full-face respirator required.
- TWIC Card strongly preferred, or ability to obtain upon hire.