Driver Class B - Seymour,CT
Clean Harbors Seymour, CT
- Expired: November 30, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Clean Harbors Seymour, CT is looking for a Class B Truck Driver to join their safety conscious team! Our Drivers operate a variety Heavy & Light Duty Class B Trucks to and on customer sites. Work consist of; Building decontaminations, emergency spill response, Utility breakdowns, and industrial tank cleaning. Position may require occasional travel away from home.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly; Time & after 40hr)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Ability to be on call for emergency response on rotating basis of every other week
- Operate commercial vehicles; Vacuum Trucks, Cusco, Air Movers, Guzzlers and Roll-Offs
- Assist field laborers when needed (Team Atmosphere, Everyone Helps)
- Proper placarding of vehicles to meet Company and DOT requirements/regulations
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent required
- Valid CDL; Class A or B Lic required
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsement required
- Operate a Manual Transmission required
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.