Our Clean Harbors Seattle, WA location is seeking a Class A Driver. Our Class A Drivers are responsible for delivering clean motor oil to our customer sites and for picking up used motor oil from our customer sites and delivering it to a designated disposal site. Generally working the Pacific Northwest with the potential for travelling into Canada and on the road up to 1-2 weeks at a time.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operates Class A Tanker truck and other vehicles;
- Transports mostly used motor oil between customer locations to Safety-Kleen sites;
- Delivers clean motor oil from Safety-Kleen Sites to customer locations;
- Assist with railcar movements as needed;
- Other duties as assigned according to business needs.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL required;
- HAZMAT and Tanker endorsements, or ability to obtain upon hire;
- 1+ years tanker experience preferred;
- Previous tanker and pumping on and off the trailer experience preferred;
- Strong organizational and communication skills are essential;
- Willing to be on the road up to 2 weeks at a time.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
Apply today! Visit us at careers.cleanharbors.com
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.