- Expired: April 02, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Up to a $5,000 Sign-On Bonus for qualified candidates
Clean Harbors Henderson, CO is looking for a Diesel Mechanic to join their safety conscious team! This position will be responsible for conducting routine maintenance and repairs on our company fleet, which includes both heavy and light duty vehicles. Day to day consist of working on drive lines, transmissions, suspensions, clutches, air brakes, and any other vehicle and equipment maintenance required.
Working Independently on a wide variety of equipment including but not limited to:
Trailers, Pick-ups, Vacuum and Hydrovac Trucks
Paid Weekly, overtime after 40 hrs.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- $22-$26+ per hr. depending upon experience
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks and inspections on company vehicles and equipment;
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment and vehicles;
- Safely operates gauges, forklifts, shunt truck, torches, grinders, and various hand and power tools;
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- At least one year experience preferred with light to heavy duty maintenance and repair;
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent;
- Computer experience;
- Must be able to travel with potential overnights - we will pay for hotel;
- Ability to work well in team environment;
- Must have own tools.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
AutomotiveView all jobs at Clean Harbors