The Account Manager, Environmental Services is responsible to grow new accounts and expand and/or maintain existing accounts for the assigned Territory.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!;
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Implement Sales Plan. Aggressively identify and obtain signed standard service agreements for new business;
- Customer Sales Support. Promote communication and coordination between sales, operations, customer service and customers. Develop and maintain corporate level communication with corporate accounts;
- Manage Profitability. Obtain a minimum yearly goal in new business accounts. Meet quarterly and annual revenues objectives. Meet or exceed the threshold for the established minimum number of sales calls per week;
- Market Strategy. Identify corporate account locations company-wide and direct the appropriate sales and service personnel to those locations as needed;
- Develop Client Solutions. Maintain daily awareness of sales activities and results.;
- Contact Management. Demonstrate ability to negotiate pricing and contract requirements. During customer sales calls, determine adequacy of present level of service and recommend adjustments;
- Client Networking. Participate in joint sales calls with District Sales Manager and co-workers to promote business;
- Complete annual sales revenues budget;
- Reports. Manage and control sales expenses and ensure the timely submission of business expenses;
- Manage necessary CRM reporting requirements on a timely basis;
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- 3+ years industry or relevant experience; environmental experience highly preferred;
- Maintain ability to work with little or no supervision. Maintain ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Maintain professional appearance. Must have excellent presentation skills and writing skills;
- CRM experience preferred;
- Ability to travel 30 – 40%;
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.