Customer Service Representative II
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Clean Earth is one of the largest specialty waste companies in the United States providing remediation, disposal, recycling, and beneficial reuse solutions for contaminated soil, dredged material, and hazardous and non-hazardous waste. Our vast portfolio of technologies and services touches nearly every industry that generates waste including energy, infrastructure, commercial, industrial, retail, and healthcare markets.
It is our unique capability of providing a one-source, full-service solution to handle multiple waste streams from a single customer that separates us from the competition. Our processes are detailed, our due diligence is tireless, and our results provide unmatched recycling solutions for our customers with the utmost in customer service.
Every day Clean Earth takes a hands-on, dedicated approach to recycling and beneficially reusing waste that would otherwise go into landfills. Allow our team of experts to provide a customized waste disposal and recycling solution for your company, tailored to your needs, and your goals.Job Description
Put your great attention to detail to work as Customer Service Representative with a growing leader in environmental and regulated waste management solutions!
Working as part of a dedicated team of customer experience, sales, and compliance professionals, you’ll take ownership by working internally to coordinate their waste disposal needs in accordance with their service agreements. You’ll serve as part of the customer experience team providing support to Clients, internal Operations, Finance, Logistics and field staff to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
Primary Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Answer incoming phone calls from clients and residents
- Email or Call Customers who haven’t been serviced in a year + put notes in Salesforce
- Create orders for pickups/delivery (check for updated paperwork, statements before processing orders) Send Certificates of Recycling.
- Create master/update account setups for new customers in receiving software
- Generate quotes and pricing agreements for current and new customers assigned to CSRs.
- Provide information to new inquiring leads and direct them to management.
- Enter/update waste profiles into profiling software
- Prepare/pack labels for shipment on RecycleKit (Mail-back) orders from Website.
- Collaborate with AR teams on customers with outstanding invoices/ take credit card payments/ update notes in Billing System
- Receive/Send Certificate of Insurance requests for current and new customers
- Assist Sales Reps with other related information needed for their customer accounts
- Create tonnage reports for current customers
- Assist shipping and receiving with unscheduled deliveries at our facilities
- Assist Billing team with pricing updates on current orders.
- Assist transportation customer pickup timeframes.
- Provide light training to new CSRs
- Provide assistance to our other facilities (VA, FL, PA) in the absence of their CSR
Basic Required Qualifications
- High school diploma/GED coupled with 3+ years of work experience in a customer service role.
- High level of Customer Service acumen and business acumen.
- Self-directed, with the ability to work on multiple projects with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Experience using a CRM system or web-based programs, proprietary online applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in details; and strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Oracle systems.
- Ability to lead account-specific projects.
Clean Earth offers competitive benefits including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance plans starting on the first day of employment; paid time off, wellness benefits, employee discount program, tuition assistance, and a 401k with company matching.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a difficulty applying for any job posted on Harsco Clean Earth’s website because a disability prevents you from using the online system, Clean Earth offers the following alternate application procedure: Call toll free (833) 209-2659 and leave your name, phone number, city and state of residence. Clean Earth will arrange for an alternate method of applying and will consider your application together with all other applications received for the job. This line is dedicated to disability applications only. No other inquiries will receive a response.
BusinessView all jobs at Clean Earth