Administrative Assistant Receptionist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CleanAir Engineering (CleanAir) is a global provider of environmental products and services. We are seeking a full-time Administrative Support person for our Palatine IL office.
- Answer all incoming calls to CleanAir on main switchboard and forward accordingly.
- Keep daily schedule for Palatine, Houston, and Pittsburgh Rentals.
- Prepare contracts for billing:
- Dispatch previous day’s contracts.
- Compute shipping charges and add to contracts.
- Alert sales reps about damaged, missing, and unreturned items contracts.
- Data Entry
- Repair Orders
- Sold Assets
- Prepare Credit Card Authorization
- KPI Report
- Process freight bills for Dept. 30.
- Approve charges for FedEx, U.P.S., Best Messenger, etc.
- Alert sales reps about outbound delivery notices
- Process payments & match checks /ACH to paid invoices.
- Process CC Payments
- Receivable calls if CC is on file.
- Sort, maintain and file invoices.
- Fax and email invoices per client’s request.
- Web Invoicing (GE, etc.)
- Process new client information.
- Scan signed terms and conditions into 4D.
- Fax and email credit references to client vendors.
- Review purchase orders for client orders for correct info in 4D.
- Maintain all correspondence for Rental Department.
- Invoices, monthly statements, and purchase orders.
- Distribute mail from Post Office for Rental Dept.
- Mail birthday/anniversary cards.
- Maintain, collect, and weekly timecards for Dept. 30.
- Hourly timesheets needed by Tuesday morning.
- File closed contracts, invoices, and additional correspondence.
- Travel Arrangements
Two (2) + years of clerical/administrative experience required.
High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Microsoft Word experience required.
- Demonstrated Excel and Adobe Acrobat experience required.
- Must have the ability to lift 20 pounds and may have a need to lift up to 25 pounds.
Superior medical, 401(k), prescription drug plan, short and long term disability, tuition reimbursement, vacation pay and life insurance. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Must pass drug screen, criminal background check and motor vehicle record review. Must have a valid driver's license.
If interested, please click Apply for Job button.
CleanAir is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, offering challenging career opportunities, training, competitive compensation, and a drug-free/smoke-free working environment.
At CleanAir®, our aim is to support the growth, profit, and sustainability goals of our clients by delivering innovative solutions with 10x value.
We gain a deep understanding of our client's needs and business objectives first and foremost by gaining and leveraging our technical knowledge, innovative thinking, and vast equipment resources.
MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE, EVERY DAY, SINCE 1972
Clean Air Engineering, Inc.Why Work Here?
Great people, relaxed environment, great benefits.
CleanAir® is a global provider of technical products and services for sustainability and resource management. We specialize in emissions reduction, energy management, common sense, and a lot more. At CleanAir®, our aim is to support the growth, profit, and sustainability goals of our clients by delivering innovative solutions with 10x value. We gain a deep understanding of our client's needs and business objectives first and foremost by gaining and leveraging our technical knowledge, innovative thinking, and vast equipment resources. MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE, EVERY DAY, SINCE 1972
500 West Wood StreetPalatine, IL