Clayton Services, a leading staffing and recruiting firm, is seeking Receptionists/Administrative Assistants for several of our valued clients in The Woodlands area. This role often serves as the first point of contact and provides administrative support to the organization.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Responsibilities & Duties:
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls on a multi-line system while providing basic information when needed
- Heavy, accurate Data Entry
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Schedule meetings/appointments; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Perform other clerical, receptionist and administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, special projects, etc.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven working experience in similar roles with a professional attitude and appearance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, Data Entry. QuickBooks a plus
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Lite accounting experience, A/P, A/R a plus
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
Receptionists/Administrative Assistants - Temporary and Temp-to-Hire opportunities with several companies in The Woodlands, Texas area. Monday-Friday paying $12.00-16.00 per hour. Apply today!