This Production Supervisor is accountable for maintaining a safe, efficient, and accurate rework/warehouse operation for the best possible service for the customer and with coworkers.
Production Supervisor Essential Functions:
- Must have experience with castings and fittings and know how to grind the castings
- Must have heavy grinding experience on casting and fittings
- Must have experience with hand tools/grinding tools and pneumatic air equipment
- Pulls product and packages material for shipment to meet customer requirements using the forklift and other equipment.
- Maintains rework/warehouse and yard environments to provide the cleanest and safest environment possible.
- Supervision of employees
- Safely operates forklifts; follows proper procedures to take care of forklifts and other equipment.
- Collects product from bins following the radio frequency (RF) system.
- Product inspection for accuracy and quality.
- Packages product in accordance with company standards.
- Collects and disposes of trash from warehouse and yard.
- Inspects bins, equipment, and warehouse for safety; takes appropriate safety precautions and wears appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Accurately pulls orders and stocks inventory items in the correct bins.
- Communicates issues such as equipment damage, incidents, safety concerns, etc. to management.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of experience completing warehouse tasks in a supervisory role
- Experience in a warehouse/distribution center specializing in waterworks industry or related products
- Experience with inventory racking and radio frequency systems