Clayton Services, a staffing and recruiting firm, is seeking a Part-time Financial Accounting Assistant for one of our valued clients in North Houston (77032). The Part-time Financial Accounting Assistant handles the full cycle of accounting duties, including preparing month end reports.
Part-time Financial Accounting Assistant Duties & Responsibilities:
- Report to the Financial Director and work closely with the Operations for the warehouses located in Houston, TX and Philadelphia, PA.
- Coordinate with manufacturing plant and vendors to ensure optimal level of Inventory in maintained.
- Supervise Sales Orders entry and pipeline, partnering with Sales and Customer Service departments
- Supervise Inventory processes and physical count, partnering with Logistic department
- Coordinate the preparation and analysis of reporting packages and KPI's for decision making
- Direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts
- Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring and enforcing policies and procedures related to Finance
- Contribute to the design of process maps for the Company operations
Part-time Financial Accounting Assistant Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of experience as Financial Controller
- Exposure to a complex ERP (Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a must)
- Proficiency in a Business Intelligence software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong understanding of Accounting & Finance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working collaboratively with key players, including the executive team
Financial Accounting Assistant - This is an excellent part-time temporary opportunity working 2-3 days per week with a growing company. The position is paying $18-20/hour depending on experience. The hours are 7-4 p.m., however, since it is temporary the hours can be flexible. Apply today!