Clayton Services, a leading recruiting firm, is searching for a Bilingual Administrative Assistant to join the operations team of an international offshore vessel support owner & operator headquartered in West Houston, Texas (77079). The company is looking for a candidate who takes initiative, is technically savvy, wants to grow within the company and is dedicated to the business unit's processes. The Bilingual Administrative Assistant will start as a documentation translator for a project with an indefinite timeline and transition into a role providing support to multiple executives.
Bilingual Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Translates technical documentation from Spanish/English, English/Spanish.
- Proofreads and corrects drafts for grammar, punctuation, spelling in both Spanish and English.
- Formats and revises documentation with high accuracy.
- Answer incoming calls with a professional voice and manner.
- Postage and mail distribution; opening mail for departments.
- Schedule office visits which could include moving chairs and tables, setting up rooms, ordering supplies, greeting and escorting candidates around the office, etc.
- Reserve and arrange the meeting and conference rooms for training and meetings.
- Order and maintain office supplies.
- Organize and maintain files, schedules, appointments, and calendars.
- Other duties as assigned including, but not limited to, assembling manuals, seminar materials, and other technical materials (charts, tables, graphs).
Bilingual Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- Bilingual Spanish (REQUIRED)
- Minimum associate's degree or equivalent (Bachelor's preferred); with 1-2 years of administrative experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Knowledge of maritime, offshore, or oil/gas industries.
- Ability to perform administrative and clerical duties with speed and accuracy without immediate and constant supervision.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with a variety of personnel and departments.
- Must be a dependable, flexible team-player with high client-service standards.
- Strong knowledge of business/technical Spanish and English usage, spelling, grammar, and punctuation; as well as strong verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Executes assignments of a confidential nature; requires the ability to keep matters confidential.
- Ability to grow within an organization.
Bilingual Administrative Assistant - This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing company in West Houston. This position is starting at $16.00-$18.00 / Hours are M-F, 7:00am-4:00pm. Possible overtime. Great benefits upon hire.