Automotive Cancellations Clerk
Clay Cooley Auto Group Duncanville, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
Cancellations Clerk: We hire the best employees to serve our customers. As a Cancellations Clerk in our Accounting Department, you will be a part of a special team that plays a critical role in our cancellations and payments process. In this role, you will provide excellent service to our customers by ensuring that cancellations and payments are processed in a timely and efficient manner. The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities: Job Duties
- Documentation verification according to the reason for the cancellation.
- Answer calls from customers, dealerships, and lienholders regarding cancellations.
- Gather and sort invoices for Accounts Payable.
- Follow up on issues that arise from cancellations and payments
- Additional tasks and duties as assigned
- 1 year of dealership experience
- 1 year of accounts payable/ receivables experience
- Ability to manage high call volume and take calls professionally
- Have high levels of organization and detail-oriented
- Must be a team player and able to adaptable
- Must be able to transition from one task to another clearly and concisely
- Ability to think critically and use common sense to solve issues and problems that arise.
- Moderate skill level in Excel and Microsoft Word
- Ability to articulate thoughts effectively in person and email correspondence
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- CDK experience is a PLUS
- Maintains a professional appearance and attitude at all times
- A self-starter
Clay Cooley Auto Group
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Clay Cooley Auto Group