Claudia Afshar Design Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Claudia Afshar Design
Position Seeking: Senior and Intermediate Designer
Project Type(s): Residential and Commercial Interiors
Claudia Afshar Design is an acclaimed interior design studio in Los Angeles that specializes in high-end residential and commercial design - exclusively concentrating in luxury interiors.
We are seeking a talented Designer who is confident to initiate high quality project design from conception to install in a fast-paced setting.
The Intermediate and Senior Designer role is client-facing and possesses the ability to work in any/all phases of development.
The ideal candidate has a studied background in interior design, architecture, and/or high-end residential and commercial development—with a strong portfolio. **You must submit a portfolio for consideration**
The Designer is comfortable working with high-profile clientele and/or representatives.
· Proficient in AutoCad (& other similar software programs)
· Experience in high-end design projects, documenting project through field measurement, photography and correspondences
· Introduce design components for project concepts, detail drawing packages, renderings and team direction
· Liaise with owner, client representatives, vendors, subcontractors and other 3rd party relationships
· Source materials and FF&E packages
· Lead design meetings and client walk-throughs
· Problem-solving and critical thinking skills, solution-oriented, able to resolve production/ design problems
· Detail drawings, sketching and prepare documentation for client presentations
· Manage proposals, budgets and excel spreadsheets
· Oversee construction and submittals
· Strong team-culture and able to delegate as needed
· Manage installs both locally and on-location; flexible to travel
· Coordinate and be on site for project photography
- Bachelors of Fine Arts (BFA), Bachelor’s in Interior Design or similar; Minimum 5+ years experience
- Proficient in Photoshop, AutoCAD, Lighting RCPs, ground-up construction documents, detailed interior architecture and other design software
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and with high-end clientele
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- A positive mindset and attitude
- MUST submit resumé and portfolio
· Competitive Salary
· 50% Medical
· Contribution towards professional development coursework and events/conferences
· 15 days PTO
*This is an in-office position; Los Angeles-based.
· Must have reliable transportation
· Immediate availability
*Must include resumé and portfolio*
Job Type: Full-time
Claudia Afshar Design
AddressLos Angeles, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Claudia Afshar Design