Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- $18 to $22 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Multiple Shifts and Float Pool available
$2,500 Sign-on bonus. Come work where you can make a sizable difference in the lives of your resident population and enjoy living in one of the most vibrant communities on the North Oregon Coast. We are currently seeking full-time CNA's to provide resident care for day (6 AM - 2 PM) or evening shift (2 PM - 10 PM). Float pool available.Qualifications
- CNA, 1 year (Preferred) but we have a training program available.
- Nursing Home / Skilled-Nursing Facility, 1 year (Preferred)
- CNA (Required)
- Someone who has a vested interest in providing exceptional patient-centered care
- Valid CNA license
- Experience in long-term care setting preferred
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with a team
- Work closely with nursing staff to identify changes in resident behaviors
- Bathe, dress, and care for residents
- Take resident vital signs
- Provide compassionate care and one-on-one interaction with residents
- Other duties as needed
Clatsop Care Health & Rehabilitation Center (CCHR) has been providing Clatsop County with the utmost in long-term care and rehabilitation since 1979. Our programs include both cognitive and physical therapies, tailored to suit each resident's individual goals. Started by a group of passionate community members, CCHR is our areas only skilled-nursing facility, and operates as a not-for-profit with a publicly-elected board. This allows us to put our greatest focus on healing and caring for our residents. Our mission is to provide a continuum of highest quality service and care to meet the physical, social and emotional needs of our community.
- 4-star quality measure for short-term stay residents: proven track record of improvement in resident function, and above state and national average for rate of successful return home after therapy and care.
- Staffing levels: in addition to required nursing staff, we employ an additional CNA and Nurse on each shift, and a full-time restorative aide Monday - Friday.
- Part of the larger health district: Clatsop Care Health District also includes in-home care, assisted living, and a memory community, to allow seamless transition for our residents as their needs change.
ABOUT THE AREA:
Deemed "Little San Francisco" for its hillsides freckled with Victorian-style homes, Astoria is an idyllic place to call home. Nestled at the mouth of the Columbia River and just ten miles from the Pacific Ocean, this small community of 10,000 offers residents exceptional outdoor recreation, small-town charm, and a lively eatery scene that rivals Portland's anyway. With mild winters, bright summers, and a booming artist community, this coastal hamlet is ideal for the uncommon adventurer - from biking, hiking, and beer tours, to maritime basket weaving, drag-queen story time, and belly dancing - Astoria has something for everyone. A blend of industry and arts, this community is filled with resourceful individuals who thrive on creative problem-solving opportunities. If this sounds like your group of people, and your community, come join our team!
- 100% employer-paid benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and life
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- liberal time off policy (to explore our beautiful surroundings)
- Retirement options
- Educational advancement opportunities
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day Shift
- Night Shift
- Float Pool
- CNA (Required)
- One location
- Nursing home
Nurse Patient Ratio:
Relocation Assistance Provided:
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer's application process.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Clatsop Care Health & RehabilitationAstoria, OR
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.