Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Training Program
- Expired: December 08, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Clatsop Care Health & Rehabilitation is offering individuals interested long-term care and skilled nursing the opportunity to train as a Certified Nurse Assistant for free! We are seeking to train people that are passionate and committed about pursuing a career as a CNA in the Long-Term Care industry.
Upon completion of the class you would sit for the test to become a Certified Nursing Assistant. Once you pass the test, you will have a job waiting for you with the Clatsop Care Health District team!
The course start date is tentatively set for November.
To be considered for the training program:
- You must possess patience, empathy and unwavering compassion for people
- After completion of the Nursing Assistant Class, you will be eligible for employment consideration to be hired as a Nursing Assistant, you must be able to provide legal documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States, employment references, and be at least 18 years of age
- Be able to attend all class and clinical sessions
JOB DUTIES OF A CNA:
- Work closely with nursing staff to identify changes in resident behaviors
- Bathe, dress, and care for residents
- Take resident vital signs
- Provide compassionate care and one-on-one interaction with residents
- Other duties as needed
- Benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and life
- PTO for full-time and part-time employees
- Shift differentials for weekend and night shifts
- Retirement options
- Scholarship opportunities
- 4-star quality measure for short-term stay residents: proven track record of improvement in resident function, and above state and national average for rate of successful return home after therapy and care.
- Staffing levels: consistent staffing above required ratios.
- Part of the larger Health District: Clatsop Care Health District also includes in-home care, assisted living, and a memory community, to allow seamless transition for our residents as their needs change.
Company's Facebook page:
Clatsop Care Health & Rehabilitation
Get fresh Wellstar CNA jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.