Classic Westchester Stamford, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you share a passion for creating an elevated client experience and want to contribute to a strategic part of the business that is evolving, fast-paced and expanding, we can’t wait to meet you! As the Sales Coordinator, you’ll work directly with the SVP Sales & Showrooms and VP of Sales Training & DC Development to seamlessly support our sales teams and ensure the highest degree of customer service and efficiency in an overall effort to maximize sales.
You’ll also ensure that specific administrative sales influencing tasks are performed effectively, efficiently and in a timely way. And you’ll will work with a great, collaborative, supportive team, and alongside ownership. You’ll have the opportunity to learn the business, truly help our sales teams, and have your ideas heard and acted upon on how we can continue to improve.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Support our Sales and National Showroom team by spearheading sales email communications:
- Trade emails
- Large sale emails
- Web conversion best emails
- Birthday / Anniversary emails
- Reminder emails for web/Internet receptivity
- Quote follow-up emails
- Schedule showroom and cross–functional meetings, as well as track national weekly call attendance.
- Use your analytical and organizational skills to upload monthly sales reports and monthly measure-no-sale reports for Design Consultants (DCs).
- Maintain showroom operations lead contact list, as well as manage the monthly Service Channel showroom checklist audit.
- Work on special projects as assigned and as needed.
- A “customer-first” approach in working with internal partners, combined with patience and a high degree of empathy when working with external customers.
- Effective, professional, verbal and written communications skills.
- Possess a collaborative and anticipatory approach to issue management; ability to partner with internal teams and use external resources wisely.
- Action-oriented with the highest level of professionalism and positivity.
- Extremely well organized and structured – with excellent project prioritization management skills.
- Able to effectively manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrates excellent problem-solving skills through sound judgment, taking initiative, and being creative.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment and challenging atmosphere that presents a significant and consistent work load.
WHAT YOU’LL HAVE:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience in administrative and coordinator work.
- Minimum of two (2) years of high-volume, fast-paced and complex coordination experience.
- Highly proficient in managing Outlook (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Microsoft applications.