Finance and Insurance (F&I) Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A Finance and Insurance (F&I) Manager is responsible for helping customers finance their vehicle purchases by working with lending agencies; they are also responsible for having a deep understanding of aftermarket options and warranties that can be purchased with the vehicle being sold.
Finance and Insurance (F&I) Manager Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Health & Dental Insurance
- PTO & Sick Leave
- Compensation starting at $100,000 per year
Finance and Insurance (F&I) Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop a comprehensive menu selling process to maximize the finance department’s overall profitability and product penetration
- Track portfolio with lenders
- Review and inspect the flow of the department’s paperwork on a daily basis to ensure a timely turnaround on all deals
- Ensure all deals are fully compliant with local, state, and federal guidelines
- Demonstrate commitment to supporting the sales department in achieving its goals
- Be an example of professional morals, ethics, and excellent customer service
- Work closely with the sales team on enforcement of proper selling methods
- Set and maintain finance department work schedule
Finance and Insurance (F&I) Manager Requirements:
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent
- At least 1 year of Finance and Insurance Management experience required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Clean driving record & valid driver’s license
- DealerTrack & RouteOne experience a plus
Classic Toyota is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Insurance Finance jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.