We are seeking a Tow Truck Driver to join our team! Valid CDL and Towing certification required.
You will be responsible for safely operating a tow truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW). Must have experience driving big rig tow truck. Must also live in or near Roseville CA. Will be expected to work 40 hours per week plus be on call 2 nights a week and every other week-end. 25% Commission paid for after hour calls. Medical and Dental provided after 90 day trial period. You will be expected to work on tow truck maintenance, for sale vehicles, release vehicles to owners, and other jobs when you are not towing. This is not a sit in your tow truck and wait for tows, job. This is a work on other things while we wait for tows.
- Safely operate a heavy duty tow truck
- Tow semi-trucks and trailers
- Flatbed tow truck experience
- Answer phones when needed and dispatch calls when needed.
- Fill out paperwork and release vehicles to vehicle owners as needed.
- Tow for local police departments.
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license required
- Towing certification required
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Dependable and Loyal