Classic Showcase, a global leader in European car restoration, sales and service located in North San Diego County has a position available for an Auto Parts Inventory Data Entry Clerk.
· Responsible for receiving parts from vendors.
· Logging them into inventory software by Item Part Number, Description and Location.
· Assisting Shop Supervisor with pulling parts for particular jobs.
· Tracking information in inventory software.
· Tracking Inventory and Back Orders.
· Sourcing and researching of parts.
· Providing price comparison reports to owner of company and ordering parts when approved.
· Responsible for shipping back defective parts.
· Printing reports for Accountant for Job Costing purposes.
The Ideal Candidate will possess the following skills/experience/knowledge:
· Automotive Parts knowledge, especially Classic European car parts is a plus
· Accurate work is essential
· Data Entry Skills, preferably in the automotive industry
· Prior experience with inventory software is a plus.
· Stocking/Pulling Parts
· Inventory Control
· Able to work with little guidance/supervision
· 10-key by touch
· Work and interact well with vendors
· Ability to compose business emails
About Classic Showcase:
Classic Showcase is located in Oceanside, and has over 30 years of experience with European sports cars and classic vehicles. We restore and service classic cars for collectors worldwide, are involved with some of the most renowned Car Auction Houses in the country, are members of the Jaguar Club of North America, and sponsor numerous classic car events.
Please visit our website at www.classicshowcase.com to learn more about our company.
This is a full-time position, Monday thru Friday, 8:00 to 5:00 with one hour for lunch.
Please no phone calls or walk-ins.