Junior Account Executive (Remote)
Classic Collision Hesperia, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Classic Collision is now hiring for a Junior Account Executive for the California market. This is a remote position, but preference will be given to candidates in the Los Angeles area. Be a part of a rapidly growing company established over 30 years ago and known for quality and customer service in the auto body collision industry. The company offers competitive pay, benefits, and commission opportunities. This is a full-time position responsible for performing business growth activities and driving sales, and brand awareness for the company to increase overall revenue and business within the various markets Classic Collision and Ultimate Auto Glass & Electronics serves.
We look forward to you joining our team!
- Seek opportunities for business development in Collision and glass in the designated market.
- Develop and manage insurance agency key, active, and target accounts and look for growth opportunities within those accounts that will drive referrals and assignment flow for all lines of business.
- Educate agents and dealers on industry trends, Classic culture, along Classic Collision & Ultimate Auto Glass and Electronics processes.
- Creating, negotiating, and communicating leads (commercial, fleet, etc.).
- Project business development activity can include but is not limited to developing sales tools, lead lists, etc.
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Take ownership of the sales and marketing functions of the business to drive increased revenue.
- Track account activities to maintain the account classifications.
- Research, plan, execute and attend local marketing events.
- Develop and keep a strong working relationship with Market Leaders and the operations team to understand challenges and opportunities within the repair centers.
- Support Business Development and Market Leadership in prompt resolution of customer concerns.
- Be a resource for newly integrating markets and Classic's growth approach.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in sales, customer service or marketing.
- Ability to travel 50%, which includes some overnight travel.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be eligible for insurance coverage.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through the generation of leads. Show an understanding of the industry's challenges and illustrate knowledge of the operational attention to detail.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PPT.
Classic Collision welcomes diversity and is an EEO Employer.
BusinessView all jobs at Classic Collision