Classic Collision Douglasville, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We look forward to you joining our team!
- Repair windshields using ROLAGS standards and Glass-weld procedures.
- Perform R/I task for body shop customers of all parts minimizing damage to parts and vehicle and report all damage and questionable parts to respective employee.
- Remove all broken glass and cleanup to minimize customer exposure to glass.
- Maintain a warranty rate of 2% or less.
- Maintain and process all inventory on hand at shops serviced, work vehicles, and drop boxes.
- Report inventory at month’s end by accurately documenting all parts on hand.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and well-stocked work vehicle and other company-assigned equipment (phones, tools, cards, printer, swiper, etc.).
- Document all required fields on work orders, including Vin, RO, PO, Lot numbers, DOT numbers, payment types, Punch in/out, odometer, tag, etc.
- Pre-inspect customer cars and pre-existing document damage within LX Mobile App.
- Quality checks all parts for defects and damage before departing to a job.
- Use all required PPE equipment to maintain safety for self, co-workers, and customers.
- Ability to work 8 am-5 pm Monday through Friday with occasional Saturdays.
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet market demands beyond standard 8 hours per day worked, including executing same-day add-ons timely.
- 2+ years of Auto glass installer experience in the field or the shop.
- 6+ months chip repair field experience.
- Work collaboratively with team and co-workers to achieve company goals and objectives. Assist neighboring techs with workloads as needed.
- State-Issued Driver’s License.
- Acquire and maintain minimum AGSC certification for glass technicians.
- Acquire and maintain DOW urethane accreditation or other if changes made to products.
- Knowledge of FMVSS standards.
- Ability to identify problems in the field such as pre-existing conditions related to customer’s car and ability to perform safe windshield installation.
- Ability to identify and communicate unsafe work conditions and report timely to manager for correction.
- Ability to change and modify tickets via call center to accurately reflect services and products used on jobs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods during the repair of a vehicle.
- Must be able to walk, sit, bend, push/pull, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach or crawl frequently.
- Occasionally exposed to fumes, airborne particles, and/or caustic chemicals.
- Occasionally exposed to hot, cold, wet, or humid conditions.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and the ability to pass an MVR check.
#autoglass #carrepair #autoglassrepair #diagnosticequipment #diagnostictools
ConstructionView all jobs at Classic Collision