Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Classic Collision is now hiring a Customer Service Representative for our Magnolia location. Classic Collision was established in 1983 in Atlanta, Georgia with one single goal: To offer quality service to its customers with integrity and honesty. Be a part of a rapidly growing company whose mission is to put safety, quality, integrity, and heart into every vehicle we repair and customer we serve.
Classic Collision offers competitive pay, benefits, and career advancement opportunities.
We look forward to you joining our team!
Customer Service Representative (CSR) serves as the first impression of Classic Collision's customer experience.
- Ensures that every customer is greeted and welcomed promptly, professionally and in a welcoming and friendly manner via phone or in-person
- Explain and educate customers on repair process on a high level, including insurance claim information and processes.
- Maintain a broad knowledge base of insurance partner requirements regarding authorizations, billing, and load level processes
- Coordinate Rental Car /Tow companies to provide one-stop service to all customers
- Ensure all vehicles are delivered to customers by the assigned service advisor and if not available, by designated backup teammate
- May assist in customer communication throughout the repair process
- Monitor DRP assignments, estimate/repair appointments and capture rates of assignments
- Follow up on all DRP assignments present and past to maintain sales for the center
- Maintain DRP logbooks and Enterprise ARMS daily
- Secure proper payments
- Assist with reconciling invoices to payables report daily and monthly (as applicable)
- Ensure all customer comfort items are always fresh and available for customers as well as maintaining the customer waiting area
- Perform other administrative tasks and duties as required to successfully meet the needs of the business
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields is preferred.
Must have a valid driver’s license and be eligible for coverage under company insurance policy
- Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills are required.
- Organization and multi-tasking skills, good time management, and the ability to adapt easily to fast-paced environment
Integrity-Respect and accountability at every level and every interaction
Customer Service-Provide the highest level of customer service while building customer satisfaction and retention
Innovation-Develops and displays innovative approaches and ideas to our business
Teamwork-Contributes to building a positive team spirit and supports everyone’s efforts to succeed
Physical & Environmental
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, and is required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, sit, and walk occasionally for long periods at a time. The employee may occasionally be required to reach with hands, arms and move objects up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. In addition, abilities for assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned is required. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential function.
Classic Collision is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
BusinessView all jobs at Classic Collision
Get fresh CSR Customer Service jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.