- Posted: 14 days ago
Classic Collision is now hiring a Detailer for our Athens, GA location. Classic Collision was established in 1983 in Atlanta, Georgia with one single goal: To offer quality service to its customers with integrity and honesty. Be a part of a rapidly growing company whose mission is to put safety, quality, integrity, and heart into every vehicle we repair and customer we serve.
Classic Collision offers competitive pay, benefits, and career advancement opportunities.
We look forward to you joining our team!
- Vacuum and clean interior and exterior of each vehicle, including windows
- Visually inspect every vehicle for flaws in the repaired area(s)
- Performs complete detail after vehicle repairs have been completed
- Organize and maintain the inventory of detail department supplies
- Maintain the standards and quality of service requirements
- Staging vehicles – tapping/cutting
- Polishing, Buffing and Nibbing
- Minor paint work and minor painting
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Valid Driver's License Required.
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information.
- Successful completion of background check required
- Integrity-Respect and accountability at every level and every interaction
- Customer Service-Provide the highest level of customer service while building customer satisfaction and retention
- Innovation-Develops and displays innovative approaches and ideas to our business
- Teamwork-Contributes to building a positive team spirit and supports everyone’s efforts to succeed
Physical & Environmental
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, and is required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, sit, and walk occasionally for long periods at a time. The employee may occasionally be required to reach with hands, arms and move objects up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. In addition, abilities for assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned is required. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential function.
Classic Collision is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an equal opportunity employer, Classic Collision does not discriminate against any employee or candidate based on age, race, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Classic Collision is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individual with disabilities. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an online application, please
e-mail email@example.com, or call (470)500-6808. This email and phone number are listed exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online.
This job description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising the position.
AutomotiveView all jobs at Classic Collision
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?