Account Executive (Remote)
Classic Collision Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: August 04, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
We look forward to you joining our team!
- Seek opportunities for business development in Collision and glass in the designated market.
- Develop and manage insurance agency key, active, and target accounts and look for growth opportunities within those accounts that will drive referrals and assignment flow for all lines of business.
- Educate agents and dealers on industry trends, Classic culture, along Classic Collision & Ultimate Auto Glass and Electronics processes.
- Creating, negotiating, and communicating leads (commercial, fleet, etc.).
- Project business development activity can include but is not limited to developing sales tools, lead lists, etc.
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Take ownership of the sales and marketing functions of the business to drive increased revenue.
- Track account activities to maintain the account classifications.
- Research, plan, execute and attend local marketing events.
- Develop and keep a strong working relationship with Market Leaders and the operations team to understand challenges and opportunities within the repair centers.
- Support Business Development and Market Leadership in prompt resolution of customer concerns.
- Be a resource for newly integrating markets and Classic's growth approach.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience.
- Ability to travel 50-75%, which includes some overnight travel.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be eligible for insurance coverage.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through the generation of leads. Show an understanding of the industry's challenges and illustrate knowledge of the operational attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of CCC One Estimating Platform.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PPT.
Classic Collision welcomes diversity and is an EEO Employer.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Classic Collision