Experienced HVAC Service Technician - Commercial
Classic Aire Care, Inc. Saint Louis, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Classic Aire Care has openings for a Commercial Service Technician. Classic Aire Care is a family-owned HVAC and plumbing service provider celebrating nearly 100 years of operation. Our business model from the beginning has been organic growth as well as growth through acquisition. We are proud to say that Classic Aire Care is the largest and most trusted replacement HVAC contractor in the St. Louis metro area. We specialize in maintaining, servicing, and installing complete comfort systems for residential and commercial properties. We also specialize in plumbing and drain cleaning services. We recognize that our customers have a choice when it comes to selecting their heating, cooling, plumbing and drain team and, we want to do everything possible to ensure that Classic Aire Care is St. Louis' preferred comfort and plumbing team by hiring top-notch talent in both the HVAC and plumbing industries. If you share Classic Aire Care core values of: Do the right thing; Care about people; Have a positive attitude; hardworking professional, then we want you on our team.
Primary Job Function: Ideal candidates must be able to install all makes and models of equipment such as rooftop units, split systems, boilers, etc. Applicants must have good mechanical aptitude and electrical knowledge.
Why should you join the CAC team? Because our benefit package is exceptional and includes the following:
- Top wages in all categories
- Sign on bonus to qualified applicants
- Company Paid Medical Insurance after 60 days
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Generous 401k Plan
- Profit Sharing contribution for 5 consecutive years
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company provided phone for field employees
- Company provided tablet for field employees
- Company provided vehicle for field employees
- A fun place to work, where your contributions are recognized, appreciated and rewarded
- Casual dress code
- CFC Universal Certification
- NATE certification or the willingness to obtain certifications
- EPA Certification
- Journeyman license for St. Louis County and City or the willingness to obtain the certification
- A driven work ethic with the willingness to learn and grow
- Insurable driving record
- Must be able to pass a drug and medical screening
- Must have a clean criminal background check
- 3+ years of commercial service experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all types of customers
- Demonstrated ability to forge strong relationships with clients
- Strong mechanical background
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects
Classic Aire Care, Inc.
AddressSaint Louis, MO
ConstructionView all jobs at Classic Aire Care, Inc.