Base Mechanic will be part of an amazing family of co-workers across the western states; requested to provide aviation medical services.
Full-time with a schedule of 20 days on shift and 10 days off. Housing will be provided during your 20 on shift days.
Base Salary of $52,000.00 with a 1% increase for every year of EMS Field Experience up to 10%.
Relocation assistance of up to $3,000 for employees willing to relocate.
Required Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Required License and Experience: A & P License with 3 years of Experience
This mechanic will be required to troubleshoot systems, conduct scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of aircraft systems and components, including but not limited to flight controls, engines, hydraulics, fuel systems, and mechanical components. Mechanic will apply technical knowledge of airframe and power plant systems in determining equipment malfunctions and airworthiness. They will apply required expertise in restoring aircraft to airworthy condition by interpreting technical documents, such as manufacturer's manuals, Airworthiness Directives and Technical Bulletins
• Current FAA Airframe and Power Plant Mechanic Certificate.
• Experience maintaining Turbine Powered Aircraft.
• Possess honesty, integrity and a commitment to maintaining safe compliant aircraft, while being and important part of an effective team.
• Strong electrical and avionics troubleshooting ability.
• Responsible to gain a thorough knowledge of the companies policies/procedures, and Federal Aviation Regulations.
• Must have your own tools.
• Mechanic will receive technical guidance as required from supervisor or higher level mechanics. Mechanic must be able to prioritize workload to maintain schedules on assigned projects.
We encourage interested applicants to submit their resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Classic Air Medical
Why Work Here?We are an up and coming Aircraft Company, in constant growth, with a very competitive benefits structure.....Employees will also be able to work an Office Share schedule which would include one day in the office and 4 days at home working remotely.
We are an up and coming Company, in constant growth, with a very competitive benefit structure.....