Mechanic will be conducting scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of aircraft and components, including but not limited to flight controls, engines, hydraulics, fuel systems, and mechanical components. Mechanic will apply technical knowledge of air frame and power plant systems in determining equipment malfunctions and airworthiness. They will apply required expertise in restoring aircraft condition and or operation by interpreting technical documents, such as manufacturer's manuals, Airworthiness Directives and Technical Bulletins
Starting Salary is $20 per hour with Zero experience, continues to grow with years of experience in the field....
Working in the Western United States
• Current FAA Air frame and Power Plant Mechanic Certificate.
• FAR 135 Rotorcraft
• Experience maintaining Bell 407 Series aircraft
• Possess honesty, integrity and a commitment to maintaining safe compliant aircraft.
• Strong electrical and avionics troubleshooting ability.
• Responsible to gain a thorough knowledge of the company’s policies/procedures, General Maintenance Manual and Federal Aviation Regulations.
• Required to move unless already in the Steamboat Springs, CO area.
• Must have your own tools.
• Mechanic will receive technical guidance as required from supervisor or higher-level mechanics.
Mechanic must be able to prioritize workload to maintain schedules on assigned projects.
We encourage interested applicants to submit their resume via email to Please no phone calls.
Job Type: Full-time
High school or equivalent
A & P Mechanic: 3 years
Salary: Based on Experience is a Salary position, not hourly
Classic Air Medical
Why Work Here?We are an up and coming Aircraft Company, in constant growth, with a very competitive benefits structure.....Employees will also be able to work an Office Share schedule which would include one day in the office and 4 days at home working remotely.
We are an up and coming Company, in constant growth, with a very competitive benefit structure.....
Woods Cross, UT