We are looking for a motivated, hard working person that is interested in working with a small, but rapidly growing education technology company.
We are looking to hire a sales person who has experience developing relationships with clients, growing accounts and closing business.
This sales person is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Classform sales team. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and phone to introduce Classform.
- Scheduling webinars and/or onsite meetings
- Follow up on leads
- Meeting onsite with clients
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Outstanding telephone and sales calling skills; strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Comfortable with telephone sales techniques and etiquette
- Excellent attention to details
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate results by effectively setting goals to achieve an objective
- Comfortable in a start-up environment
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years in sales experience
- Experience in cold calling a plus but not required
- Demonstrate ability to meet and/or exceed goals
- Proficient with Microsoft office products, CRM experience a plus